ClearNow is EXPERIENCED
- ClearNow has been serving landlords, property managers, and tenants since 2000 with a perfect BBB rating.
- ClearNow serves landlords and property managers of ALL sizes (1+ properties).
- Rent is always directly deposited 3 banking days after the debit day.
ClearNow is INNOVATIVE
- Tenants can build a credit history by having ClearNow furnish their ClearNow rent payment data to Experian and PRBC.
- Property managers can use ClearNow’s owner proceeds feature to directly deposit rent to the owners’ bank accounts.
- Landlords can track income and expenses – Makes the 1040 Schedule E a breeze!
ClearNow is AT YOUR SERVICE:
- Live and knowledgeable customer support is available Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm ET.
- Call ClearNow at 919-680-4500 or email Support@ClearNow.com.
- Tenants do not need a computer to use ClearNow. Tenants pay rent automatically – no need to remember to schedule payments!
Over the past month both WilliamPaid and SparkRent have announced that they are shutting down their online rent payment services. As a result, ClearNow has received a number of new customers transitioning from these services.
We really appreciate you choosing ClearNow! As you know, ClearNow has been in business since 2000, so we’re celebrating our 15th year of providing electronic rent collection services. We’re looking forward to providing you with the stability, reliability, excellent customer service, and continuous innovation (owner proceeds, income/expense tracking, reporting tenant payments to Experian RentBureau, etc…) that ClearNow customers have enjoyed over many years.
We’re starting 2015 with a new way – this blog – to communicate more about ClearNow to new, existing, and soon-to-be customers!
ClearNow (www.ClearNow.com) is a service that allows landlords and property managers to easily collect rent electronically from their tenants. ClearNow has served landlords, property managers, and their tenants since 2000, and we have pioneered many facets of online rent payments:
- Owner proceeds: ClearNow enables a property manager to easily deposit collected rent directly to their owners.
- Schedule E Helper Report: ClearNow provides landlords with an easy way to record and manage their income and expense data including a Schedule E helper report to guide them with their tax preparation.
The ClearNow Blog is dedicated to providing information about ClearNow to make the service easy to understand and navigate. While super simple to setup and use, we have discovered some customers often do not realize the full power of their ClearNow account. We hope this blog will serve as an enjoyable guide to getting more out of ClearNow.