No, there is not a cancellation fee with ClearNow. If a tenant would like to be unenrolled, the tenant or his/her landlord simply needs to either log in and unenroll them or contact ClearNow and request the unenrollment. The tenant can be unenrolled up to two banking days prior to the next scheduled debit day.
Landlords using ClearNow to collect rent electronically now have access to a powerful and FREE tenant screening service. After much research, we believe this tenant screening service is superior to most other tenant screening services for a few reasons:
- It is FREE to you. Rental applicants pay a $35 fee when they submit their credit report to you.
- Designed for landlords – Easy to use, No site inspection, No paperwork.
- You will receive a complete report in seconds – credit score, criminal background check, eviction report, and an easy-to-understand recommendation!
Getting started is quick and easy:
- Set up your tenant screening account here. Once set up, you will add your rental property address along with the applicant’s contact information and indicate if you or the applicant will pay the fee (via credit card). Most landlords have the applicant cover the fee as part of the application process.
- The applicant authorizes screening.
- Almost instantly, you will receive the applicant’s complete report so you can make a decision! It is that simple!
Extra Savings! Until August 7, 2019, let your applicant know to enter “Clearnow2019” at checkout to save $5 when they pay for the screening – Only $30 charged to them for a complete tenant screening solution.